An error in “Winsim.exe” appears when opening the Payments Journal or another journal
Special Considerations or Warnings
Solution or Workaround
- From the main menu of Simply Accounting click View, Customize Journals or Customize Transaction Windows.
- Click on Pay Purchase Invoices, and then Columns.
- Put a check mark in all the boxes that you can in order to hide these columns. Do the same for Make Other Payment, Columns. Click OK.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to return to the Payments settings, and now remove all the check marks. Click OK.
- Try opening the Payments journal to see if it's fixed.
- If the problem persists, use the dbutil.exe utility on the Simply Accounting installation CD to repair the database.
Does this article apply to my products?
Products: Simply Accounting Family of Products
Applications: Accounts Payable
Version Reported: Accountants 2007,Premium 2007,Pro 2007,Basic 2007