How to Update an Existing Support Ticket
- Log on to the Sage Customer Portal and select Cases> Case History at the top.
- You are given the options to select a date range and 'My Cases' or 'My Company's Cases'. Choose an applicable option.
- From the list that returns, click the applicable ticket number you need to update.(It is hyperlinked)
- Click the 'Update' button
- Add your message in the 'Additional info' field or click 'Attachements' to add an attachment
- Click the 'Submit' button. You will receive confirmation on screen that your ticket was updated.
- Click 'Done' to return to the list. Click Products>Resources to return to the resources menu.
You can update existing tickets online 24x7. A Customer Support Analyst will respond to your request during normal business hours.